Focused Countries – SINGAPORE | VIETNAM | CAMBODIA
(according to your industry specific)
We provide proposals, detail reports and guidance for the following requirements:
- Market Assessment | Market Entry | Overseas Business Partner Matching
- Market Research | Feasibility Studies
- Overseas Marketing Office | Representative Office | Branch Office
- Distribution Channels | Contract Manufacturing
- Branding | Marketing | Franchising
Enterprise Singapore GRANTS
“Source from Enterprise Singapore relating to Financial Assistance – Grant for SME entering Vietnam market” (extracts only)
Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
The MRA Grant support level of up to 70% will be extended until 31 Mar 2023.
As announced at Budget 2021, the maximum support level of up to 80% will be extended for 6 months, until 31 March 2022. MRA will also be enhanced to include Trade Credit Insurance (TCI) as a supportable area under the overseas market set-up pillar with effect from 1 April 2021.
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) will receive an international boost with the Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) grant to help take your business overseas.
Eligible SMEs will receive the following support:
- Up to 70% of eligible costs, capped at S$100,000 per company per new market* from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2023 that covers:
- Overseas market promotion (capped at S$20,000)
- Overseas business development (capped at S$50,000)
- Overseas market set-up (capped at S$30,000)
MRA Supportable Activities …read more
As announced at Budget 2021, the enhanced maximum support level of up to 80% will be extended from 30 September 2021 to 31 March 2022
Today and into the future, companies that thrive are the ones that have strong business foundations and strategies, adopt technology and innovative processes, and grow their overseas presence.
The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) helps Singapore companies grow and transform. This grant supports projects that help you upgrade your business, innovate or venture overseas, under three pillars:
To help your company review existing processes and identify possible areas to improve efficiency. This is a critical first step before introducing automation or technology.
Scope of work can cover:
- Review and streamline of workflow and processes to reduce or remove redundant processes
- Explore the use of technology to automate processes
- Review and/or development of performance measures
- Development of tracking and measurement system
- Development of detailed roadmap of actions for further improvement
- SMEs up to 80%; non-SMEs up to 60% of qualified costs from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2022.
For more information on companies intending to go Global,
Click here and let us know which GRANT you would like to know more and we will get back to you soonest.
for Distribution & Franchising Businesses